End-to-End Encrypted Communications: Phone Apps
Last modified July 18, 2018
Duration: 1 hour
- Download an end-to-end encrypted communication app on their mobile devices.
- Practice sending a message to someone else.
- Practice making a phone call to someone else.
- Practice sending a group message.
- Verify keys/fingerprints/safety numbers with someone else (i.e., scanning QR codes or reading aloud and verifying in person).
- Participants must have a mobile device with them if doing an install.
Trainer has already done threat modeling with this group.
- Participants have completed the beginning part of this module.